The ICC banned four matches for the Pakistan team captain Sarfraz Ahmed to use the objectionable objection for the South Africa player. After which he has now returned to Pakistan.
Sarfraz, captain of the national team, lamented the incident in South Africa and addressing the press conference said that my beauty can not change, Kapitani is doing my way to speak behind behind the wicket, and if I My game will also affect if the habit will change, I will try to make mistakes that have happened in the past.
Sarfraz said that when this incident happened, a word was made up with a word, when I went to meet the South African player, and when I talked, he started telling me that you have wronged my mother Say on which I understood them and assured that it is our faith as Muslims, that I am at this place, this is my mother's prayer, and the purpose of my words was that.
Sarfraz Ahmed said that I assured him that I did not make any mistake about your mother on which she was satisfied and she said okay.
Sarfraz, captain of the national team, lamented the incident in South Africa and addressing the press conference said that my beauty can not change, Kapitani is doing my way to speak behind behind the wicket, and if I My game will also affect if the habit will change, I will try to make mistakes that have happened in the past.
Sarfraz said that when this incident happened, a word was made up with a word, when I went to meet the South African player, and when I talked, he started telling me that you have wronged my mother Say on which I understood them and assured that it is our faith as Muslims, that I am at this place, this is my mother's prayer, and the purpose of my words was that.
Sarfraz Ahmed said that I assured him that I did not make any mistake about your mother on which she was satisfied and she said okay.

0 Comments